This is a place where all voices are heard, everyone is valued. Each individual is responsible for her or his students but your contributions extend to the whole of our school and our community. We still believe school is a safe place for all and that education is about so much more than test scores. Accountability extends to relationships with one another, promises to our families, and a holistic approach to education.
Please check back often for the most up-to-date list of ECO’s current employment opportunities. Qualified applicants may electronically submit, as a packet, letters of interest, resumes, applications, certifications, recommendations, transcripts, and disclosure forms to
If you’d like to talk about how you change ECO Charter School and how ECO can change you, let us know!
- Dean of Climate and Culture
- Lower School Humanities Teacher (English Language Arts & Social Studies)
- Middle School Humanities Teacher (English Language Arts & Social Studies)
- Upper School Humanities Teacher (English Language Arts & Social Studies)
- Mathematics and Science Teacher, Lower School
- Mathematics and Science Teacher, Middle School
- Mathematics and Science Teacher, Upper School
- Spanish Teacher
- Reading Specialist, K-8
- Visual Art Teacher, K-8